This qualification is suitable for people who…
Course Dates: Open-ended
Enrollment Dates: Enroll Anytime
Who can Enroll:
Students are added by instructors.
$1,500.00 (tax excl.)
This qualification is suitable for people who coordinate and maintain the work health and safety (WHS) program in an organisation. It reflects the role of practitioners who apply a substantial knowledge base and well developed skills in a wide variety of WHS contexts.
Units Delivered as part of the Course
- BSBWHS502 Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS503 Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS504 Manage WHS hazards and risks
- BSBWHS505 Investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS506 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS507 Contribute to managing WHS information systems
- BSBWHS510 Contribute to implementing emergency procedures
- BSBWHS408 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
Please call to discuss your enrollment options for this course.